Kreston Global has a significant tax network encompassing some 5000 tax professionals in 120 countries worldwide.
Kreston Bahamas knows the Bahamian regulatory and tax environments inside out, and as part of the Kreston network, we regularly work on cross–border tax projects, always fostering our strong culture of knowledge-sharing and collaboration for the benefit of our clients.
Tax services that we provide for our clients:
- Tax structuring for multinationals
- Tax planning for entrepreneurs
- Private client tax and investment advice, including financial and retirement planning, asset protection and family trusts
- Global mobility and expatriate tax services
- VAT, business licence and customs duties advice and compliance