9 July 2021
Kreston Bahamas subject matter resources provide accounting services that are essential for a growing business – from small to not so small businesses.
Whether you need help with management reporting, profit and loss statements and board reports, or assisting the Finance team , Kreston Bahamas is used to providing many different financial needs to many different types of entities. From IFRS reporting to local family-owned businesses, wherever in the world you are, you can rely on the close relationships between Kreston Global member firms to give you the seamless and timely advice you need for your business’s continued growth.
- Our accounting services include:
- Preparation of financial statements in compliance with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS),
- Budgeting and business planning
- Management accounting and reporting
- Outsourced CFO
- Finance team support, advice and guidance